Sticking to a new exercise plan can be challenging, but there are a few things you can do to help stay accountable:
- Set specific and achievable goals: Having clear and specific goals can help you stay motivated and focused. Make sure your goals are realistic and achievable to increase your chances of success.
- Track your progress: Tracking your progress can help you see the progress you are making and stay motivated. Consider keeping a journal or using a tracking app to record your workouts and progress.
- Find a workout buddy: Having a workout buddy can provide accountability and motivation. You can support each other and hold each other accountable for your exercise plans.
- Join a class or team: Joining a class or team can provide structure and accountability. You’ll have a set schedule for workouts and will be less likely to skip a session if you know others are counting on you.
- Use rewards or incentives: Consider using rewards or incentives to help motivate you to stick to your exercise plan. This could be something simple like treating yourself to a massage or a new piece of workout gear.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself: It’s important to be kind to yourself and remember that it’s okay to have setbacks or days when you don’t feel like exercising. Just get back on track and don’t let one missed workout derail your entire plan